SUSTAINABILITY OF RESOURCES
Efficient and environmentally friendly operations
- We maintain an ongoing, long-term commitment to environmental protection and the sustainable management of resources. This includes actions that exceed compliance with current regulations, as well as active cooperation with national authorities and organizations.
- Golden Omega has complete traceability of our raw material (fish oil). Each of our raw material suppliers is certified by Marin Trust and Friend of the Seas certification programs as responsible in their source and production activities. Golden Omega is part of the Chain of Custody for both certifications.
- Golden Omega participates in the Dolphin Safe Program.
- Golden Omega has been performing an Environmental Monitoring Program since 2011 to ensure that its operation doesn’t leave any footprint into the sea.
- There is no oil waste in our production process: oil fractions that are not transformed into a finished good are sold as by-products for use in different industrial applications. We promote R&D activities to add even more value to our by-products.