ZOOCA∏ CALANUS∏ OIL FROM NORWAY
Golden Omega USA has formed a commercial alliance with the Norwegian producer of this innovative zooplankton-based oil.
A SUSTAINABLE RESOURCE FOR THE FUTURE
Calanus∏ is a microscopic zooplankton, which is especially abundant in the Norwegian Sea, region of the Arctic Ocean, enormous in numbers as one of the most abundant species in the North Atlantic.
The Calanus∏ is harvested with minimal by-catch using an environmentally friendly trawl net system and immediately frozen on board in order to preserve the nutrient profile and quality freshness.
The Calanus∏ is then processed in Zooca’s∏ state-of-the art-facility in Sortland, Norway, near the catching area. The oil is extracted using a solvent free process, only using enzymes and water and not further processed but kept just as the nature provides it.
The result is a natural, pure Calanus∏ oil from Zooca∏, with an unmatched nutrient composition.
BALANCED AND DIVERSE NUTRIENT PROFILE
- High levels of marine policosanols, the only marine source of policosanols.
- Omega-3s: EPA, DHA and SDA
- High levels of astaxanthin, Nature’s powerful antioxidant.
- All bound together in a unique Wax Ester form.
TAKE YOUR PORTFOLIO BEYOND OMEGA-3
ZOOCA∏ CALANUS∏ OIL CLINICALLY STUDIED TO:
- Support healthy aging.
- Increase Omega-3 levels.
- Support overall metabolic health.
- Maintain lean body mass and/or healthy body composition.
- Support maintenance of healthy insulin levels and insulin sensitivity.